Studying at Phimose
We are a parent participation, play-based daycare, nursery and primary school where children, parents and teachers are fully involved in an interactive process of learning.
Phimose Nursery and Primary school teaching program provides students with daily opportunities to think critically, work with their peers and learn through meaningful project based experiences.
We encourage them to develop an awareness of their own abilities and to take responsibility for their educational progress.
Throughout the day, pupils are engaged in trans-disciplinary studies, which help them make connections and transfer new concepts. Our inquiry-based approach promotes natural curiosity, community building and conceptual learning.
Why Choose to Bring your Child to Phimose?
At Phimose Nursery and Primary school, we believe that young children learn best when the curriculum is:
- Geared to their developmental needs
- Designed to draw out their intelligence, abilities, talents, awareness and respect for one another and the community
- Relevant, significant and connected to their lives
- Challenging them to take risks and develop resilience if they make mistakes
- Supportive of their individual learning styles
- Active, imaginative, demanding and fun
- Project-oriented and experiential
- Stimulating through provocative questions
- Responsive to new ideas that advance learning